Little daughter's final elementary science project sits complete, awaiting the fair as the sun next sets. It's not really science per se. It's much more engineering than testing any hypothesis, unless that hypothesis is mine and the topic is her. The core of the project is an Arduino. The work involved breadboarding circuits where I made one and she saw how to make the other replicas, writing C code where I wrote the skeleton routines but she saw how to copy the existing routines and modify them, debugging where she saw that unless the code says to do something the Arduino doesn't usually do that, soldering to construct the final hardware layout. The past two days have been poster construction, documentation, review. Yeah.